Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Reflection

Originally Written: August 28,2009

My First grader and My Ma Ma

Last night as I worked I sat back and reflected. When I got home I saw my reflection. The weird thing is my reflection spoke to me... and said Mommy thats nasty... My reflection walked past me and said Mom I getting juice. The picture enclosed is a reflection of me. Not the clothes I wear, not the car I drive, not the place I live, not my actions. My reflection are my girls. My reflection includes Jaila saying thank you for the stranger that held the door for her... my reflection is my 1st grader telling her 13 year old aunt College is the only place Im going! My reflection is displayed in their everyday activites. Their wisdom. They are my pride. They are my joy. They are my smile and my tears. They are the reason I live... the reason i work... the reason I breathe... all lies within those 2 little people. To lose them is 2 lose everything. Without them I am nothing. Words cannot express what they have done for me and continue to do for me and all they are doing... simply living... being children. Being my children. With the crazy laughs... the silly stories.. they are mine... I will go to the ends of the earth to protect them from pain and death to whoever makes them cry. I am in love with my reflection for my reflection is them....

♥ Bria Charay & Jaila Louise ♥

-♥ B.Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment